Sunday, July 3, 2011

One in Every Household

I'm an herbalist. I love tea. I drink herbal tea. I am currently drinking tea. It is a healthy addiction. And a delicious one.


To help enable my addiction I have sought out and purchased a French Press so that I can brew a nice big pot of herbal loose leaf tea. It is absolutely perfect. Every household should have one. You can use it for tea and coffee among other things, I am sure. 



My French Press is from Ikea. I chose Ikea because the French Press is not cheap. Starbucks sells them for upwards near $40. Ikea sells them for $12. That decision is simple.

My tea: Raspberry Leaf and Ginger Root tea. Freshly brewed, put in the fridge, and later consumed with ice cube companions. 







Do You Have Your's Yet?
~Birdie

4 comments:

  1. loving tea right now! Herb Mother is inspiring me, next week is my 3rd of 3 classes with her. The french press has always been huge in our home, now it's getting twice the use!

    maybe when you move to Oregon we can be pen pals and I'll send you desert herbs and you send me nettles. deal?

    p.s. I still have ceramic mushrooms for you, I can send them straight to OR so you don't have to pack them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent deal!! :) Herbal pen pals! :) Iced Tea is my savior in this hot weather. The tea mix I mention in this post is good for us ladies and our reproductive system. Makes things strong, tone, and healthy. :)

    I'm excited about the mushrooms. :) Do you want to hold on to them until I move? Or you can mail them to me anytime while I am still here in Tempe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do thanks to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete