Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project Mahem

Good day all! I woke this morning with a flurry of projects on my mind. Since then, I have been searching the far reaches of the world wide web looking for how-to guides for each of my tasks. Granted, it is obvious that I have no need for much of them at the moment because I neither have a house or a yard, but instead a tiny apartment, I'm not all too concerned at the moment with the 'where' part. So for now, let's focus on the what and soon, in posts to follow, we will dive into the how!

Projects on my To Do List:
Build a two room shed. (one for tools and garden machinery. one to act as my office)
Build a chicken coop and yard.
Build a short fence to separate the garden from the yard.
Build and find furniture for my office (table, 2-3 chairs, built-in shelves, built-in desk)
Make a stained glass sun catcher
Find or build a large porch swing and paint it a distressed red.


I have a lot of research to do, tools to find, and some space to own.

What projects are you looking to complete?
~Birdie
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. I'd advise against a "Lard porch swing." I just dont think it can handle the Arizona heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes, the Lard type porch swings only work well in Alaska where they are kept to temp. Perhaps I should just get a Large Porch Swing and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete