Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adventures

I am very happy to announce that I am the proud new owner of a new MacBook Pro as of today. Thank you tax return! I am so excited to have this new tool and intend on making good use of it! Before I pop off to bed I figured I ought to update my blog as it has been quite some time since I had last done so. Thus, a quick photo update of the adventures I have recently been on:

My New Tool. Plus my fun new iPhone App: Instagram.
Izzie was my Co-Pilot for the day's adventure...

We needed to stop to get Coffee first.
We saw this Chapel on our way out to the lake.

It was a prop in an Elvis movie, Charro.
One of the few surviving buildings from the fire that struck Apacheland in 2004.

Canyon Lake. Sure was pretty, but was awfully chilly out too.
We will have to come back again some other time.
The view finder at Canyon Lake.

Cowboy Gun slingers. Izzie and I stopped by the Chapel again on our way home.
We happened to come across a gun fight.

BANG!!!

You dead.
I saw this HUGE rainbow on my drive to pick up Beau from the airport.
Every color was present. So beautiful!

Last, but not least, I have been going to school this month.
Currently: Nutrition - Holistic Foundations I and Physiology.
Tomorrow I start my Herbal Flowers studies.
This is my school's motto. Fantastic, isn't it?
That's it for an update on our adventures for now. Lots to keep us busy. I did some fabulous canning that I will update on tomorrow once I have all my photos transferred to the new computer. Until then...

Cheers!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment