Sunday, June 12, 2011

M.I.A....

Oh dear me. I feel like I have officially become neglectful of this blog. Oh dear, indeed.


Well I have a few excuses.... as mentioned before, earlier in the month, I started my Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) and it is amazing... and busy... and incredible... and consuming. Plus I am taking an online course (Alternative Lifestyles), and two other classes at SWIHA: Psychology, Honoring the Masters; and Ayurveda. 


I also work. But that doesn't take too much effort really... I just can't blog from work. That part is unfortunate. The internet restrictions, not the working part. I love my job. It is amazing.


Then there was this thing that happened last week. I have aged. I can rent a car now. My insurance rates will drop. I turned 25.... and as a birthday gift Hubby (in cahoots with my parents) surprised me with my mom. There I was, minding my own, chatting it up at a coffee house with my friend (and birthday buddy), Eliza, when my mom walks around the corner like it is no big deal. Um. Yeah. It is kind of a big deal! It was a great surprise... I feel very lucky.


That being said, with my mama here and my studies... I have had little time to approach and address my blogging responsibilities. Thus this posting. I am still here, I am still alive... I am just currently pleasantly distracted by all the happenings. Like shopping. And movies. And food. And sitting by the pool. And eating pancakes with family. And sleeping in a little. We went to the Grand Canyon too.


It has been a great weekend. I'm looking forward to more of them once we move back to Oregon... in 10 weeks. Only 10 more weeks. Ten.


Here are some photos to wet your appetite. 




Grateful, Blessed, and Excited,
~Birdie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of you doing your poses! What a stunning backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was too much fun! There were others, but they didn't turn out so hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete