Saturday, June 25, 2011

Clink Clink

Sometimes shopping cannot be helped. For instance, our neighbors put up a pretty wind chime the other day which reminded me of how much I truly love that deep, harmonious pitch of wood against metal dancing in a breeze. It got me thinking, "Why don't I have a wind chime? I love wind chimes, how have I survived without?" But then the thought passed because, honestly, I am a little busy and have certain things on my mind all the time.
THEN I got an email from Cost Plus - World Market saying that their wind chimes were on sale, 25% off! That was all the real convincing I needed. 
FYI - We have a list of stores that I am not allowed into without a financial chaperone, this is one of them. Target is another... and Michaels... and Lowes... and Ikea... and Craigslist (well close enough.) 


SO, Beau came with me to make sure that we got what we came for and nothing more, nothing less... except he sometimes isn't good at this. Which brings me to this purchase:
I'm happy. It is a 6 quart (approx. 1.5 gallon) mason jar inspired drink dispenser. I am very happy. Imagine all the tea I can drink out of that!! I blame Pioneer Woman for putting this into my head. She brought it to my attention that these were out there in Mason Jar form. However, her's are for $60+, whereas mine was only $14. 


I win.


Contently Yours,
~ Birdie

1 comment:

  1. your shopping chaperone list is the same as mine, well, trade ikea for Lush and they're the same :)

    ReplyDelete