Sunday, May 8, 2011

Medicinal Roots



It's that time of the week again! 


Ask me a question, list a concern, or curiosity regarding your health or the health of someone you know in the comments of this blog post. I will pick the question I am best able to answer and post the answer during the week with a holistic, natural healing approach. 

Questions can be regarding headaches, stiff joints, emotional stuckness, stress, fears... basically they can be anything pertaining to your health! This means physical, emotional, spiritual... the whole works!

I might ask a lot of questions in my answer to help you think through to find your own answers. I might remain broad in a general response to connect with a larger audience. Or I might dig deep and give a really specific answer. It all depends on the topic! So give it a shot, what is there to lose? All names will remain as confidential as I can make it - don't want to ask your question in the comment box? 


I look forward to your questions and am excited by your interest in your health and how to obtain its fullest potential! 

Cheers,
~Birdie

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic idea! I have tweeted about it and invited some friends to ask you if they have any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support! It is so, SO greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural hair repair! Like: hair shine, hair strengthening, hair growth, etc.
    A good friend of mine once told me that I shouldn't put anything on my skin/body that I wouldn't put in my mouth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural Hair repair... hmmm... now that one is difficult and I am not too well versed on it just yet. I need to learn more about it myself. Good topic, might have to save it for another post after I have learned more. :) Great topic though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty! I look forward to this future post! And thank you again for the tincture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend threw his back out yesterday and I'm trying to convince him to check out the $5 yoga classes at SWIHA with me tomorrow (I want to try the yoga basics class). He thinks he should get adjusted before going and I was going to try to find out if yoga would actually help his back instead of worsen it. What would you advise?
    PS- Also, I've never taken yoga before, should I start with that class? What classes would help neck/shoulder/back tension?

    Thanks for the blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this question, Lisa. I cannot wait to get started on the post in answer to it! :) Such a great topic and one that is becoming increasingly near and dear to my heart! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about ways to prevent a sunburnt (other than loading up on sunscreen which feels like it's blocking up my pores)? I feel like sunblock is terrible for my skin.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you think of Teavana? They have a store in my local mall and I was wondering what you thought of them (and if you had any teas you might recommend).

    ReplyDelete