Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apocalyst

There are many things I want to accomplish and experience before my time comes to leave this great Earth.   As it is in my nature to be a planner, organizer, and creator it is surprising to me that I have never comprised a list of these things so that I could one day begin crossing them off. However, in this moment I have been inspired to do just that. To help me remain accountable and to follow me on my path to fulfilling my goals in life I am posting my "Apocalyst". <--- Who needs a "Bucket List"?

Apocalyst:
  • Learn to Fly
  • Have children
  • Explore the Mediterranean
  • Own a horse
  • Summer in Greece
  • Learn how to play the Violin
  • Learn how to play the Piano
  • Skydive
  • Swim with sharks
  • Audition for a Play
  • Publish a book (or 7)
  • Own a successful business
  • Climb Mt. Everest
  • Learn how to sail
  • Shoot a Shot Gun
  • Hold a Tarantula
  • Go on a Cruise around the world
  • Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
  • Become a Master Herbalist
  • Start an animal rescue
  • Build my dream home
... It's a start. 

Wish me luck!
~ Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment