Thursday, February 3, 2011

Upgrading, dehydrating.

Please forgive my absence! My computer's hard drive crashed last week and I am patiently, and eagerly, awaiting my tax return so that I may upgrade to a Mac! Finally!!! Oh what wonderful and beautiful things I could do on my future Mac. The possibilities are endless!!! I will also take my old computer to the doc and see what, if anything, they can recover. You see, I'm the kind of ninnie who doesn't backup their hard drive. I'm really hoping I can get my photos, favorites, writing, and music back. Work stuff would be nice, but I'm not too concerned.

Although my computer is on sick-leave, that hasn't deterred me from continuing on with my simple way of life (kind of seems like an oxy-moron). Regardless, I finally busted out the food dehydrated and gave it a-go! I am currently dehydrating: kiwi, strawberries, grapes, apples, and bananas. I promise to blog about it. I have tons of photos on my phone waiting to be used! I am also making some more garden vegetable soup to can and store. Yum yum yum!! It looks delicious! Every time I make it I add more to it. It just keeps getting heartier and heartier! Mmmmm! This weekend I plan on making some rice and bean soup with some veggies to store. I might make it a type of stew, I'm not sure yet.

Check back soon. Lots of developments happening in my world- keep an eye out for more information on The Oak Tree Apothecary!

Don't Forget About Me,
~Birdie
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment