Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recycle. Reduce. I'm going to Reuse.

Hello friends! I am about to embark on a new project, one that will hopefully bring Beau and I closer to our dream. But I need some help. Will you help me? Do you eat a lot of pasta? Drink juice out of a glass bottle? Have Jam and Jelly jars collecting dust on your shelves? Would you like someone to take them off your hands? I am on the hunt for clear glass jars with their respective lids. All shapes, all sizes. 

Criteria:
  • Clear preferred (colored glass could be used in a different project)
  • Clean
  • Free of chips and cracks
  • Needs to have the lid it came with
Lids please. :)

If you live in the Arizona area and would like to help me collect these odds and ends bottles I would truly appreciate it. Allow a small collection to build up, tuck them away in a box, and let me know when you are ready for a pick up.  Talk to your parents, friends, and co-workers. Spread the word and help me get this project off the ground. What a great way to recycle your used products and help a friend!

Your Recycling Comrade,

~ Birdie


1 comment:

  1. if you let me feature the finished project on my blog I'll give you some jars!

    ReplyDelete