Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oak Tree Apothecary

Hello there! How are you? Well... we have exciting news for you! Check out the right side of your screen... under the "Birdie Bio" and the "Follow Me" business and you will see a couple very important thumbnails.  What are they, you ask? Well it's really quite wonderful! 
It is my Etsy shop
So far you will be able to look at and purchase my healing bath salts line. Please take a look, spread the word, share the link to the shop, and help me turn this dream into a reality! More products to come include: natural scrubs, teas, and hygiene products.
Custom Concoction

Healing Bath Salts

Rest. Repair.

Restore.

Retreat.

Tenseless.

Wake.




Thanks for stopping by,


~Birdie  

1 comment:

  1. I have some empty glass jars for you!!! email me so we can meet up, email @ jenniferlindschutsky dot com

    ReplyDelete