Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Garden 3-29-2010

It was nice weather outside, not too warm, not too cold- and definitely nicer than inside the house so I watered the plants and let Izzie hang out with me outside and Ada run around as well. After finished the watering I sat down and looked at my garden with Izzie- just relaxing and taking in the cool breeze. Izzie plopped down on my lap and rested too.





The right side of the garden where the veggies are growing and a close up of the Faerie Garden.

The yellow flowers that are blooming in the Faerie Garden and the blue trailing flowers that are starting to slowly spill over the side of the pot.
My Izzie girl just checking things out!
Ada laying and watching the pool and sniffing the fern. Seems she is just as interested in my plants as I am.
All in all- it was a good afternoon.
Happy gardening-
~ Birdie

2 comments:

  1. i love it! you are amazing! why cant i grow things like you? my flowers are suffering out front...too hot maybe? theyve lasted about 6 months...starting to wilt and die off :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already talked to you about this when I was at your house- but I did want to talk about it on here. My snapdragons are wilting too and it's because the flowers need to recycle themselves. We saw in your flower pot that there were buds waiting to open, so you're not killing things afterall! Also- I'm glad you used my little soap and water trick- I hope it works for you- I'm going to blog about it in a few minutes to share it with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete