Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I have worked hard, shared my bounty with others, and practiced tolerance and forgiveness to others. I have helped people when there were in need, and extended an invitation to those who need it for whatever reason. I have loved my spouse with all my heart and been a pretty good mama to my four legged babies. When faced with opposition I have tried my best to swallow my pride and took the high road when I could have stayed in the gutters with others. For these reason I have provided a list of things I would love to see under the Christmas tree this year... no pressure.

  • A book of John Audubon Prints
  • Natural wood frames with matting
  • Elvis Presley Records (vinyl)
  • An Apple laptop
  • A house, the keys to such would be fine under the tree
  • Colored glass kitchen wares
  • Antique kitchen utensils
  • A chaise lounge the opens to the right
  • A financial windfall
  • The peridot earrings at Casablanca Jewelers
  • Garth Brooks concert tickets
  • A wrought iron queen/king size bed
  • A gun safe
  • A new couch and sitting chair
  • A two room shed (or materials to such, I can put it together)
  • A chicken coop
  • Chickens
  • Books, books, and more books!

I think that is all for now. I understand some of the items are kind of large, so if it helps, please feel free to set them beside the tree, not under it. I really appreciate your efforts. Merry Christmas to you and your family up North at the Pole.

Sincerely,
~Birdie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my drawing! I love the christmas wish list. hope you receive all your wonderful requests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the very first thing on my list - the John Audubon prints. My friend, Whitney, found them in an antique shop. I'm very very excited! Such a steal and in incredible condition. As for the rest... hopefully we will have progress on the house soon! :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete