Monday, April 25, 2011

Medicinal Roots - Week 1



Well Hello there!


I was inspired by an old friend this evening to begin a new weekly blog posting and I am so excited to get it started!


Ask me a question, list a concern, or curiosity regarding your health or the health of someone you know in the comments of the Monday night blog post titled "Medicinal Roots". I will pick the question I am best able to answer and post the answer during the week with a holistic, natural health approach. 


Questions can be regarding headaches, stiff joints, emotional stuckness, stress, fears... basically they can be anything pertaining to your health! This means physical, emotional, spiritual... the whole works!


I might ask a lot of questions in my answer to help you think through to find your own answers. I might remain broad in a general response to connect with a larger audience. Or I might dig deep and give a really specific answer. It all depends on the topic! So give it a shot, what is there to lose? All names will remain as confidential as I can make it - don't want to ask your question in the comment box? 

I look forward to your questions and am excited by your interests in your health and how to reach your fullest potential! 

Cheers,
~Birdie

2 comments:

  1. Here's a question straight from my facebook status:
    I've been having throbbing headaches the last few days. I'm concerned that it is associated with a spider bite I got camping this weekend but I JUST started getting cramps so I now believe it has to do with PMS. It's very strange though, I have never had headaches with my menstrual cycle until this month. I do however, get terrible cramps that have been diminishing with the use of my birth control, although I'm bad about taking it every day at the same time.
    What home remedies do you have for my PMS symptoms?

    ReplyDelete