Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweepstakes!

In a shameless effort to build a following I am giving away something free! Yep! You heard me: 
FREE!!!!
Yes... free.  


The Catch:


All you have to do is click "Follow" under the "Keep Tabs" header on the right side of the blog. 


Somewhere over there ----------->


The Picking:


I will do a random number drawing. The name that coincides with the number on my "Followers" list will be the winner! The winner will be announced in a blog post on Saturday. Must enter by Friday, 11:59PM (Pacific Standard Time) to be considered. 


The Prize:


A tincture, mist spray, or 8 oz. bath salt of the winner's choice! Cool, right!? 







Best of luck Followers!!
~Birdie

2 comments:

  1. Love ur website! Now just need some home made soap :)

    <3 Jen V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it isn't letting you "follow" me. :( Ill count this in the drawing though. You are number 11. :) Try again tomorrow... perhaps blogger is having issues?

    ReplyDelete