Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bittersweet Endings

The last days of yoga were amazingly perfect in every way. I couldn't imagine a better way to have spent my summer than with these incredible people. The community we shared, the space we created for one another, the safety and support offered by complete strangers... strangers who quickly became friends. 

Thank you all for what you have offered me. I hope that I was able to return the favor. See you all again soon, I am sure! 










Our teachers were phenomenal. While their wisdom was offered freely,
their care and love, respect and honor for their students resounds beyond the class room.
Thank you Christy, Walter, and Astara!











This is my family. I love them all.


With the Sincerest of Gratitude,
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment