Friday, September 23, 2011

Nitty Gritty has Moved!


Wonderful news! Oak Tree Apothecary and Nitty Gritty now have their very own website! I have been working on this site off and on for some time and finally found the inspiration through a friend to get it up and going. This means that this blog and address is going to remain open, but I will no longer be updating it. Instead, I will continue to publish blog posts on the new site!

(or: http://www.oaktreeapothecary.com)

There are a few pages attached to the website for you to browse. So here is what you will find:

Oak Tree:
This is the home page. When you go to the site, this will be the first thing you see. It is all about Oak Tree Apothecary. Check it out!

Birdie:
This is my "About Me" section where I am introduced to the world at large.

The Haps:
Here I blog about my daily adventures. Trips to the beach, Izzie, and family time will be found here.

Wellbeing:
A balanced well-being, or, complete wellness in the mind, body, and spirit, allows us to present ourselves to the world at our very best. This section of Nitty Gritty is designed to offer insight, suggestions, and inspiration to help you find your balance.


Dig It:
Allow this section of the blog to be your window into our world, our homestead, and our garden. Allow it to act as a resource and guide for your own endeavors. Let’s build a community between our gardens and share in our experiences.


Sanctuary:
To ensure our peace and serenity within the nurturing walls of our abode, this section of Nitty Gritty has been created to offer resources, informational guides and studies, as well as a glimpse into my own domicile. 


Hearth:
This section is dedicated to the kitchen. You will find recipes, designs, and posts about our own kitchen here.


Photos:
Just a collection of photographs of events and follies that I may or may not have written about else where. Enjoy! I am happy to share these photos if you need them, but please honor where they came from by offering this web address as a source for others.

As explained in "The Haps" side column, I did not transfer all of Nitty Gritty's blog posts to the new site. I did, however, pick a few that I want to use to start off on the right foot. Please feel free to use this blog as an archive to older posts that I did not select.
Thank you all for your amazing support over the last year and a half! Let me know what you think about the new site by emailing me at: oaktreeapothecary@gmail.com
With Gratitude,
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment